Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Sessions | Cedar City Utah Photographer


I am currently booking fall sessions.  I want your session to be perfect for you!  You and I will work together to find that perfect location, put together fantastic outfits, and get all the details just right so you will love your experience (and your pictures)!  The first step is to schedule your session.  Here's a look at my schedule:


Friday September 21 – The A family

Saturday September 22 – The S family

Friday October 5 – The H family

Wednesday October 10 – The B family

Saturday October 13 – The N family

Friday October 19 - The S family

Saturday October 20 - The T family

Friday October 26 – 

Saturday October 27 - 

*All sessions will take place in the evening.  The ideal time changes as the sun starts setting earlier, but it's around 6:45 p.m. right now.

*If none of these days work for you, but you'd love to have me take your pictures, please let me know. I can make myself available other days if needed.  Please email me at lorishirleyphotography@gmail.com or call 208.351.2637 to set up your appointment.  

*I will be announcing November sessions mid-October.